Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lipstick Tag

One of the bloggers I follow and also a fellow Specktra poster ShadowyLady did this tag and as I've never done one of these before I thought it would be fun.

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?

Actually when I was little my mom didn’t wear makeup (she didn’t start until a year or two ago), and I don’t really remember any of my aunts or grandmothers wearing makeup either. Instead it was just me making red lips out of the wax that comes around Babybel cheese, and trying to act glamorous.

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

I was pretty young but a lot of people’s standards, I think 11? It was probably something light pink that I didn’t like very much.

3. Pink or red lipstick?

Hmmm I really like both, I probably have more pinks then reds just because they make a wider range of pinks. So I guess pink.

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

My Givenchy Candide Tangerine which was $29 but I did get 15% off!

5. And the cheapest?

Probably some of the old Wet n Wild or NYC that I used to buy when I was in middle school.

6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?

I used it as an eye shadow once, I read a magazine article back in the day that talked about the monochromatic look so I took a lipstick and used it on eyes, cheeks and lips. I’m sure it creased pretty bad though I do like the shiny lid look.

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
Well now that I have a Givenchy lipstick, I just love the feel of it, so light; feels like you’re wearing nothing. Also, MAC just because they have an awesome selection of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment